Monday, November 19, 2012

Blogging Class

Hello there! If you're thinking to yourself "hasn't she already done one of these posts?" ... you're right! I have! And here I am doing another one! But this time it's for a different modeling school, Dallas Modeling Academy. Yes! I am back in class again! lol

Currently I am taking Intermediate classes, hoping to pass the test this Wednesday so that I can move on up to Advanced classes. While much of what we have covered so far is a repeat for me, I have picked up a few new tidbits that will be really helpful in the future. One of the things I discovered is it wasn't necessary for me to create a new Flickr account as part of my homework since I have had one since 2008! I had fogotten all about it because Yahoo had done away with the 360 pages! I only have one photo up so far but if you'd like to check it out here is the URL http://www.flickr.com/photos/27646067@N05/

On with the homework assignment! Below are a couple of shots I grabbed at the temporary classroom. DMC is building a brand new school for us and I'm hoping it will be ready by the time I start Advanced classes. I am looking forward to being one of the first students to graduate from the new build!

Onwards and Upwards!

Phedre



Here I am sitting at my desk. See! I am NOT asleep!


Our temporary classroom.
From left to right Lopez Fairlady, instructor; Me, hiding in the back; Ŧαε Мєαdoя (countryangelgrl)


No comments: