Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alice in Wonderland or Mrs Mad Hatter

Last week, Friday the 14th I participated for the first time in the daily Styling events at CWS. Needless to say I was completely shocked when it was announced that I had actually won First Place! I never expected to even place much less win. The theme was Alice in Wonderland and I went as Mrs Mad Hatter, the idea being based on SyFy's mini-series "Alice". Here is an excerpt from the description I used:

"In the Syfy miniseries "Alice", The Hatter tries to help Alice in her misadventure but she refuses to trust him, even though they are on the same side. Later, Alice realizes that he is worthy of her trust. The two grow very close and eventually fall in love. Then Alice awakens in a hospital to discover she had been found unconscious. Only... what if she never left Wonderland? What would Mrs. Alice Hatter look like now?"

Below is a pic of myself with my trophy(!) along with the second and third place winners, Subrina Bearsfoot and Philippe Byron.


In the immortal words of William Shatner as Captain James Tiberius Kirk, "It was fun!"

No comments: