Monday, September 24, 2012

Are We There Yet?

Good afternoon! While I have a few moments before class begins today, I wanted to share a couple of pics I managed to snap during the hectic moments of midterm practice. It's a lot of hard work but it will all pay off in the long run. Midterms are this Thursday and we are all going to pass with flying colors. Yes! We are! Come Graduation Day I just know we are all going to be on that runway with our smiling, shiny faces, so proud of ourselves and what we have accomplished! It will have been a long, hard but oh so rewarding three weeks. And worth every moment of it!

Much like becoming a dancer for a large ballet company, being a model takes learning new routines, new methods and hours upon hours upon hours of practice, practice, practice! That is just what we have been learning at the University of Classic with Style. In addition to learning all the above we have also been learning how to sequence poses, how to blog, what, where and how to look for those little things that can make such a big difference. There is so much more to modeling than just walking down the runway and whipping out a few poses!

I want to take a moment and thank all of our instructors, Debbie, Vicky, Lisana and Laylah, for all their patience and encouragement, insights and a myriad of other things. I also want to thank my classmates for working with me and putting up with my tyranny during our impromptu practice sessions! It was a dirty job but someone had to it! *RUNS!!*

And now for that big group hug I just know you all have been waiting for.... *HUUUGGSS!!* Alright, which one of you was putting the habeaus grabus on me this time?! ;op~ lol  I'm kidding! I'm kidding! You've all been wonderful and I will certainly miss being in class with you all and all the fun we have been having. But all good things must pass and we all will be moving on to bigger and better things! I wish you all much luck in everything you do and will cherish the memories.

Love ya bunches!

Phedre

Dome Practice Sept 21, 2012
Dome Practice Sept 21, 2012
Dome Practice Sept 21, 2012

No comments: